12 hand-picked greetings cards featuring farming life in Cumbria and the Lake District from the collection of award-winning photographer Amy Bateman, as featured in her best-selling book, 'Forty Farms'.
Amy's beautifully photographed images include:
- Herdwick Tup at Yew Tree Farm, Coniston, rests amongst Lakeland's Autumn Colours
- 'Rest for the Loyal Worker': Meg at Croft Foot Farm, Docker
- 'The Gather': Herdwick Sheep being shepherded from Greendale Allotment down into Wasdale
- Rain sweeps over the Langdale Pikes, as seen from Holme Fell
- 'A Curious Herdwick Lamb' -one of Wasdale's long-term residents
- 'A Rain Shower drives up Ullswater' - from Gowbarrow Fell
- Kendal Rough Fell Sheep on a Winter's Morning, Howgills in the background- OUT OF STOCK
- Grey Ferguson 20 shelters in an old barn, Flookburgh
- Springtime Canopy in the Ancient Oak and Birch Woodland of Great Lindeth Wood, Rusland
- 'Yan': One of Amy's favourite Herdwicks at Croft Foot Farm, Docker
- A Highland Cattle Bullock at Dodgson Wood Farm, grazing above Coniston
- Tamworth takes in the View at Penny Hill Farm, Eskdale
All cards are printed on woodland-friendly FSC paper in Kendal, Cumbria. Each card comes with a craft envelope and is protected with an eco-friendly starch cover.