A guide to six Ullswater cruise-and-stroll walks of between 3 and 7 miles by Mark Richards.
Established in the wake of 2015’s Storm Desmond the 20-mile Ullswater Way is Lakeland’s newest long-distance trail. This lavishly illustrated book, featuring 11 stage maps, is the Way’s official guide.
- Explore the Ullswater valley with five walks, from three to seven miles
- Undertake the whole Way in one go, or stroll between steamer pier
- Follow Wainwright’s ‘finest walk in Lakeland’, seek out Wordsworth’s daffodils,
- Pass Aira Force and summit Gowbarrow Fell.
- Where to park; pubs and cafes
- Heritage Trail highlights
- Includes the optional Dalemain and Lowther Loop extensions
- Includes10 detailed maps, 2 fell panoramas and numerous Mark Richards linescapes
PAGES: 36 pages
SIZE: 195mm x 135mm
- REVISED & UPDATED EDITION - Feb 2022
***Here at Inspired by Lakeland we hate waste. Therefore we are giving away a free Foods tea towel with every £15 spent. These are almost perfect tea towels...just a teeny tiny spelling mistake (bet you won't spot it!) means we will not sell them and hope our lovely customers might like them as a free gift. (Whilst stocks last.)***