The Lake District Survival Guide
If you’re visiting the Lake District, DON’T PANIC..!
With The Lake District Survival Guide in your pocket you will be fine.
In the Guide you will NOT find listings of pretty views or fashionable restaurants. Instead you’ll find FAR MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION, including how to…
- ...DEAL WITH WAINWRIGHT BORES
- ...TALK LIKE A LOCAL
- ...AVOID FLYING MEN IN UNDERPANTS
- ...HOODWINK KIDS INTO WALKING HALF A MILE
- …AND MUCH MORE...
Featuring essential information and regular features including: ‘Wainwright in Therapy’, ‘Lakeland Stereotypes’, ‘Sheep ID Parade’, ‘Pub Crawl'’, ‘Melvyn Bragg’s Cultural Corner’ and ‘How to Get Battered’, this is a guide unlike any you’ve read before.
The only rule for survival in the Lakes is READ THIS BOOK.
You can thank us later.
- ISBN: 978-1-9998940-5-4
- PUB. DATE: Oct 2019
- PUBLISHER: Jake Island Ltd
- CATEGORY: Gift Book / Humour
- PAGES: 124pp+4pp cover (128 total)
- TRIM SIZE: 187 x 137mm (portrait)
- FORMAT: Hardback