The Lake District in 101 Maps and Infographics
134 pages of maps, illustrations and infographics celebrating the unique culture, landscape, history, humour, dialect, wildlife and people of the Lake District and Cumbria.
- What are the most popular fells in Lakeland?
- Where in Cumbria is happiest?
- What’s the number one reason for Mountain Rescue callouts?
- Which village is nearly all holiday homes
- And how can you visit 24 pubs in 12 hours?
Geographer David Felton, illustrator Evelyn Sinclair and designer Andrew Chapman combine data with exquisite visualisations to reveal the Lake District in ways that have never been seen before.
- ISBN: 978-1-9998940-3-0
- CATEGORY: Gift Book / Travel / Graphic design
- PAGES: 144pp+4pp cover (148 total)
- TRIM SIZE: 280 x 240mm (portrait)
- FORMAT: Softback
"Endlessly rewarding, this book is a brilliant present. But once it's in your hands you might struggle to let go of it..." Cumbria Life.