18 ambles, rambles and scrambles from the Lakeland gateway village of Threlkeld.
- 18 fell, meadow, woodland and riverside walks of between 1.5 and 16 miles.
- From short strolls for all abilities to full-day expeditions.
- Ascents of Blencathra, Skiddaw, High Rigg, Latrigg, Clough Head and more.
- Explore remote valleys, coffin routes, bronze age sites and Lakeland’s highest mountain pass with Fellranger author and Countrystride podcast presenter Mark Richards.
- Heritage highlights, detailed mapping and downloadable GPX routes.
- 50p from every copy sold is donated to the community-owned Threlkeld Village Hall.
- High Row Ramble - 1.5 miles
- Gategill Ramble - 1.5 miles
- Setmabanning - 3 miles
- Glenderaterra - 3.5 miles
- Glenderamackin - 7 miles
- Blencathra Skyline - 7.5 miles
- Hall’s Fell Ridge - 3.5 miles
- Sharp Edge - 7 miles
- Lonscale Fell and Latrigg - 10 miles
- Skiddaw Skyline - 15 miles
- Railway Ramble - 7.5 miles
- Castlerigg Circular - 8 miles
- Threlkeld Knotts - 5.5 miles
- Clough Head - 7 miles
- Sticks Pass - 16 miles
- High Rigg - 10 miles
- Over the Dodds - 10 miles
- The Old Coach Road - 8.5 miles
PAGES: 64 pages
SIZE: 195mm x 135mm
FORMAT: Softback with laminated waterproof cover.
Printed in Penrith by H&H Reeds on woodland-friendly paper under the Woodland Carbon Code. For every copy of this book printed H&H Reeds work with the Woodland Trust to plant native woodland.